You may have made some New Year resolutions, or maybe not. Either way, here are some simple but powerful thoughts about goals and dreams. Choose your favourite and tell someone about it.
1. “Don’t be afraid to go where you’ve never gone and do what you’ve never done, because both are necessary to have what you’ve never had and be who you’ve never been.” Mike Dooley
2. “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.” William Montgomery
3. “Do you remember learning to ride your first bike? How impossible it seemed at first? And how impossible it now is to imagine it was ever hard?” Mike Dooley
4. “Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” Dr Seuss
5. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
My best wishes, Paul